BUSY BODIES PARTICIPATION AGREEMENT
Including Assumption of the Risk, Waiver, Release and License
Tiny Rompers Inc. (d/b/a Busy Bodies”) (“Busy Bodies”) owns and operates a space at 1004 Fulton Street, Brooklyn, 11238 (the “Facility”), designed to enable babies and children to build strength, motor skills and coordination, and to reach other developmental milestones while being independently guided by their caregivers. Other types of guided instruction are also provided by Busy Bodies at the Facility from time to time.
Your signature below indicates your agreement and understanding of the following terms for use of the Facility (whether under independent or guided instruction) on behalf of you and your children:
- You understand that use of the Facility carries with it risks of injury, which may be may be foreseeable or unforeseeable.
- You understand that these risks include risks inherent in using a facility such as the Facility, such as, the risk of being injured from falling. They also include risks inherent in participating in group activities, such as, the risk of contact with another participant. These mentioned risks are examples only, but there may be others.
- You agree that you are assuming any and all of the risks associated with your or your child’s use of the Facility.
- You agree to abide by all of the rules of the Facility, and to maintain proper supervision over your child either directly or through a reliable caregiver.
- You certify that your child does not have any physical or other condition that would affect his or her ability to use the Facility for its intended purpose.
- You HEREBY WAIVE, release and hold harmless Busy Bodies, and any of its owners, instructors or agents, from any loss, damage or injury of any kind whatsoever, that might result, DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY, from your child’s USE OF THE FACILITY, OR PARTICIPATION IN INDEPENDENT DEVELOPMENTAL ACTIVITIES OR GUIDED INSTRUCTION.
- You agree not to sue Busy Bodies for any reason, and that if you do, Busy Bodies will be entitled to recover attorneys’ fees and other expenses of litigation. You agree that any lawsuit brought against Busy Bodies, or any of its owners, instructors or agents, shall be brought solely in the federal or state courts located in Kings County, New York, and shall be governed by the laws of the State of New York. You agree to waive any right to a trial by jury in any such proceeding.
- You grant Busy Bodies a fully-paid, royalty-free, perpetual license to use any photographs or videos taken of you or your child while using the Facility.
- This agreement extends indefinitely into the future unless and until you explicitly revoke it in writing.
- You are the parent or legal guardian of the child for whom you are signing this agreement.